Japan Railway Pass is the best way to travel throughout the whole country of Japan. Not only can you and your family enjoy unlimited rides on most of the Japan Railway trains, but you can also use many of the JR bus services as well. The Japan Rail Pass is offered for 7, 14, or 21 days, with 2 types of seat classes: Ordinary (Tourist class) or Green (First class)
- Japanese Passport holders can purchase these passes starting 01 June 2017. Click here for eligibility requirements.
- Purchase a Voucher via this site, and exchange it for your rail pass at supporting JR stations. JR Pass exchange office, click to http://japanrailpass.net/en/exchange.html
- The time limit for exchanging your rail pass is 3 months from the date your voucher was issued.
- Please be sure to check your eligibility requirements before you order. Check your eligibility.
- The difference of seat classes between Green (First class) and Ordinary (Tourist class), click here.